[linux-elitists] LOCAL New York City: LWCE pass

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Jan 9 09:52:47 PST 2004

I know, I know, true elitists can always sweet-talk their way
in as "media" or "exhibitor" but just in case you don't have
the super-secret code for a free LinuxWorld Conference and Expo
"exhibits-only" pass, let me know and I'll give it to you.

The exhibits-only pass also AFAIK gets you in to the keynotes,
just in case you need practice forming an ad-hoc wireless network
and making wise-ass comments about IT executives on IRC, which I'm
sure you don't so forget I mentioned it.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software