[linux-elitists] you < GNOME

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Jan 8 20:20:10 PST 2004

On 09-Jan-2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Ben Finney">
> > Jeff Weff gives me the irrits regularly.
>
> ha ha irrits
> Going to linux.conf.au?

Ha ha travel expenses.

I'd love to, just as I'd love to attend a great Go tournament in
Brisbane next weekend or visit my parents.  The tyranny of distance, I
find, affects Australians not just in telecomunications.

I'm shackled to Melbourne for the forseeable future, unfortunately.

--
 \     "First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing, for verbing |
  `\    weirds language. Then, they arrival for the nouns and I speech |