[linux-elitists] Aaaahhh!

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Thu Jan 8 19:14:10 PST 2004

In the immortal words of Andrew <akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com>:
> > That's a pretty stupid default. It's easy to change in the
> > configurator. I use Super-TAB to cycle through windows.
>
> What key is the "super" key?  I can't find Superman's logo anywhere on my
> keyboard.

|http://www.evilrobots.com/Faith-Philo/2Geniuses/1101-2G-killintime.htm|

Mr. Joshua:
Where is the "GO" button on my key board. I cannot find it. Maybe I will
get a tab.

Godzilla:
I tried that. It didn't work. No tab came out.

Mr. Joshua:
Maybe the pause button will let me take a nap. What do you think?

Godzilla:
Worth a shot. I wonder if pressing the "insert" button will hook you up
with the sex.

Mr. Joshua:
I don't think so. But I am hoping that the "end" button will make the
work day over.

Godzilla:
Right. Then press the "home" button to be transported to your recliner.
Also, the "caps lock" button makes the Capitals win the Stanley Cup, I
think.

Mr. Joshua:
Right. Just as "ALT" will transport you to an alternate universe. Oh,
and you'll have to press "return" if you want to get back.

Godzilla:
Exactly. I have been pressing the "ESC" button for 5 minutes to no
avail. I am still here. Also, the Windows button has failed to provide
my cube with any windows.

Mr. Joshua:
That sucks. You know, the menu button does not give me a list of food.
This is all Bill Gates' fault.

Godzilla:
I know it. I pushed that button and was expecting at least a wine list.
I got nothing.

Also, I pressed the space bar and did not find myself drinking a whiskey
sour on the space station. I was very upset.

Mr. Joshua:
I get no F-4 fighter jet when I hit F4 either. it sucks. I could totally
go for a fighter jet right now. That would kick so much ass.

Godzilla:
Good point... wait, dude, it's 5 o'clock. Fuck this shit, it's Miller
Time.

--
/home/modus/.signature