[linux-elitists] MDAs (was: GNOME report)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 8 16:03:00 PST 2004

Quoting Matt Reynolds (entropy@loopysoft.com):

> There's also a sensible-mda package now which is sort of neat if I still
> did my own mail.

There's more variety in available local MDAs than most people realise.
I rather like David Benfell's recent addition to the field, "grandma",
myself.

For whatever it's worth, I was recently curious about the matter and
decided to survey the field.  See:  "MDAs" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Mail .

--
Cheers,                           "This is Unix.  Stop acting so helpless."
Rick Moen                                               -- D.J. Bernstein