[linux-elitists] Seriously cool feature of Nautilus

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Thu Jan 8 15:48:01 PST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 08:23:00AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Jim Richardson">
>
>> >Try hovering your mouse over a sound file. :-)
>>
>> Yeah, I knew about that one, so the bloom's off that rose :)
>
>Cherry's popped? Okay then... Go into the panel colour settings (right
>click, hit properties) and change the alpha. Yay.

*yawn*

nah, I am jaded there too :) I hate alpha trans on termwindows, but for
panel type things, it makes sense.

I prefer an OS made by programmers that need marketing
than an OS made by marketing that need programmers... Use linux
 (Submitted by Christian Olivier)