[linux-elitists] GNOME report.

Gustaf Erikson gustafe@home.se
Thu Jan 8 14:04:23 PST 2004

Jamie Lawrence <zgp-org@jal.org> writes:

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004, Martin Pool wrote:
>
>> Consider the Windows dialog that says something like this
>>
>>   "Do you want to stop defragmenting C:?  Press OK to stop, or Cancel
>>   to continue."
>

> My favorite along those lines is the error that declares something like
>
> "The application has generated an error. Press OK to terminate the
> application, or cancel to debug."
>
> -j

I fell for that *every feeping time* when I was writing *shudder* VB
apps. You press ESC to make the window go away and get on with your
life (such as it is when you code VB) and it brings up Visual C++...

/g.

--
Gustaf Erikson, rationalist * mobile 0733387618 * http://stureby.net/gustaf/

Ralph won't "morph" if you squeeze him hard enough.
                                                        -- Bart Simpson