[linux-elitists] you < GNOME

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu Jan 8 10:30:27 PST 2004

Okay, so I advised that everyone run GNOME just to see if they could
get comfortable in it.  And as Dave put it, "It brought out the
Campbell's soup in everyone."

I'm not sure which I like least, the "I don't like the attitudes of
GNOME developers I've never met" or the "I RAN TEH GUNOME AND I AM
PERSONALLY OFFENDED BY THE ROUNDED CORNERS AND I CAN'T GET
APPLICATIONS TO STORE PROGRAM DATA IN THE WINDOW MANAGER PIXMAP AREAS
ANYMORE!!!!!" bullshit.  You kids are really *straining* to find stuff
you don't like, and you're always so taken aback when Jeff Weff says
"Oh yeah, that's a bug!"

I think you're all a little too wrapped up in the gonads associated
with your respective gender identities.  Also, I don't like your
attitude.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end