[linux-elitists] GNOME report.

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Thu Jan 8 03:54:42 PST 2004

<quote who="Shlomi Fish">

> I read it. I just want my buttons the way I like them.

Dude. You raised your concerns. I gave you reasons why we had chosen our
particular paths, and the often deeply researched basis behind them. You
disagree, think we're wrong and importantly, you have chosen a different
environment to use. That is fine, and you have made your point. The end.

- Jeff

   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey
                            Master, Crackmonkey