[linux-elitists] Aaaahhh!

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Thu Jan 8 00:46:43 PST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:23:15AM -0800, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:14:03AM -0800, Jim Richardson wrote:
>> Sawfish stole my alt-tab! and I can't believe I didn't notice for a
>> couple of days!
>
>That's a pretty stupid default. It's easy to change in the
>configurator. I use Super-TAB to cycle through windows.

wtf is Super-TAB ?

alt-tab is hard coded in my left hand it seems, the only reason I hadn't
noticed was I was trying to play with GNOME as much as possible, and
using the mouse for most stuff. (and because I haven't configured a kbd
shortcut for changing vDesktops. )

We're tired of third-rate incompetents in public office. We want first-rate
incompetents.