[linux-elitists] GNOME report.

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il
Thu Jan 8 00:28:25 PST 2004

On Thursday 08 January 2004 09:12, Jim Richardson wrote:
> Well, it's been a few days with GNOME, and time for a prelim
> bitchsession
>

> Likes and dislikes, some are GNOME and some the WM (Sawfish)

Number one reason I'm not using GNOME:

The bottom buttons in the dialog boxes are arranged from right to left instead
of from left to right. This is a more Mac OS behaviour than the Windows one
I'm used to and it is practically hard-coded into Gtk+. I've been meaning to
send a patch to make this configurable, but haven't done so, yet.

Until then, I'm using KDE, and like it very much thank you.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif@iglu.org.il
Homepage: http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/