[linux-elitists] GNOME report.

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Thu Jan 8 00:10:13 PST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:34:11PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Jeff Waugh">
>
>> > Can't resize a window by the edges, when you've maxed it with the
>> > windowbar button, can't even move it.
>>
>> That's by design in metacity.
>
>Oh, sorry, except for the can't-move-maximised-windows bit. If you try to
>move a maxxed window in metacity (GNOME 2.5 here, not sure if this was in
>2.4), it quickly restores it to its previous size and moves it normally.

Hm, not sure if I'd like that or not :)

(can you add an option check box to pogo the window up and down whilst a
sound goes "wagawagawaga" to signify that it doesn't want to play?)  :)

My friends tell me that I refuse to grow up,
but I know they're just jealous because they don't have pajamas with feet.