[linux-elitists] GNOME terminal

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 7 20:46:56 PST 2004

on Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 10:29:45PM -0500, Adam Kessel (adam@bostoncoop.net) wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 06:18:46PM -0600, Nathan Poznick wrote:
> > Thus spake Karsten M. Self:
> > >     # apt-get install mutt
> > > testing/unstable
> > It would appear that the functionality is not currently in the package
> > (At least, /usr/bin/mutt is not linked against any db libraries).
>
> Similarly, there is nothing in /usr/share/doc/mutt or mutt manpage that
> says anything about db indexing.  It sounds like from Karsten's succinct
> explanation that it should just "happen" with testing/unstable mutt?  But
> this is clearly not the case.

That was my understanding.  It just sort of showed up one day.

My index files are being updated currently, so I think they're still in
use.  I have the same changelog entry Nathan noted, so I'm not sure what
the story is.

Peace.

    Reject EU Software Patents!                         http://swpat.ffii.org/