[linux-elitists] Introducing Myself

Ben Woodard woodard@redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 09:17:36 PST 2004

This might be a stupid question but does anybody know if BASIC is still
hiding there in our BIOS. I don't remember how to get into it and
haven't stumbled across it in a while but I sort of thought it was there
somewhere. I think I had an XT which had it for sure and there was some
trick to get into it but I've forgotten what that trick is otherwise I'd
try it on a spare machine that I have here.

-ben