[linux-elitists] Introducing Myself

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Wed Jan 7 08:32:26 PST 2004

On 07 Jan 2004 at 13:21:21, Shlomi Fish arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> On Wednesday 07 January 2004 10:43, Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'll bite.
> >
> > What exactly do you consider OK from basic?
>
> OK, BASIC is pretty lame, but it used to be fun to program with. I can
> testify that it is indeed far inferior to most other languages in common
> use today, and probably should not be used or learned. I just happened to
> like it, that all.

10 PRINT "At least we're not talking about GNOME!"
20 GOTO 10

Boy... that takes me back... pissing off the (elementary) school computer
lab monitors (back when they had budgets to hire aids and not use volunteer
geeks--which I later became--who were too afraid to go out on the
playground with their peers...)

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft