[linux-elitists] Outlook weenies on BALUG

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Jan 6 18:09:18 PST 2004

begin  Brian McGroarty  quotation:
> On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 09:03:02AM -0800, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> > http://teh.entar.net/~nick/mail/that-someone-is-emad
> >
> > 	Only LUG lists could generate that kind of response.
> >
> > 	Any suggestions on how I ought to reply?
>
> Do you have a tool that captures console output with html coloring, or
> was this done by hand?

The actual file is an mbox.  I keep the code in
http://teh.entar.net/~nick/mailformat/

	Be sure to read the README.

All of the coding in the python version was done by The One True Dave
Barry, who rocks the kasbah!

	-- Lewis Mumford

end