[linux-elitists] Outlook weenies on BALUG

Willy Smith willy@LinuxGazette.com
Tue Jan 6 09:31:19 PST 2004

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 11:11, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  Willy Smith  quotation:
> > On Tuesday 06 January 2004 11:03, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> > > http://teh.entar.net/~nick/mail/that-someone-is-emad
> > >
> > > 	Only LUG lists could generate that kind of response.
> > >
> > > 	Any suggestions on how I ought to reply?
> >
> > "OUTLOOK ERROR:
> > Message text violates P.A.T.R.I.O.T. act by Wednesday, April 04, 2001
> > 2:21 PM."
> >
> > Is this part a joke? What is the significance of the date?
>
> 	Check my headers.

Ok, that's really funny. I'm really stupid and I don't know any Outlook users
in this area of the world, so I can't play around with this. Does that mean
that if I put that header:

fan.

in my email header that anyone running Outlook will automatically see that
message when they get my email?

--
Willy Smith