[linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you

Chip Salzenberg chip@pobox.com
Tue Jan 6 07:33:06 PST 2004

According to Karsten M. Self:
> [...] you're the handy whipping boy, and have a position of
> responsibility within the culture) seem to have a hell of a time
> comprehending.

/me googles for jeff waugh and gnome

Damn, he *is* in a position of responsibility.  I had been taking him
as a motivated advocate of Gnome, not as a respresentative of the
project.  But now...  Yow.

This suggests a more troubled future for Gnome than I had imagined.
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>