[linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Jan 6 00:15:43 PST 2004

<quote who="Karsten M. Self">

> > You are being pointlessly abstract. When you come back to Earth,
> > hopefully with reference to the initial examples, let me know.
>
> Now *that* is a cop out.
>
> I've done been cheated!  I want my money back.

I'm not going to bother replying to your invective from now on. It has been
suggested to me a number of times now that you only derive entertainment
from the pointless abuse of Free Software developers displayed here, and
that cutting off the oxygen supply would be the best method of shutting you
up, and ceasing your destructive rants. I would love to explain where we're
coming from, and why we've done what we have, but it is patently clear that
you are not interested in establishing a reasoned and thoughtful
understanding on the issues. You just want to shit on our work, and now
you're trolling the rest of the threads to get a reaction.

Meanwhile, I'll continue enjoying the more productive lines of conversation
on this list (which have nothing to do with agreement with what GNOME does
at all).

- Jeff

   "When you're running, you want to run as far as you can, and you can't
                 run further than Australia." - Jacek Koman