WMaker as a golden mean (was Re: [linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon Jan 5 21:55:29 PST 2004

<quote who="Jim Richardson">

> You are reminding me of too many things I am missing while I try GNOME
> out.

(Can't do workspace-specific, but perhaps you should check out drawers on
the panel. Plus, you can move the panel around and stop it from using the
full edge of the screen, so you can make it a biiiiiit more like the dock
and clip.)

- Jeff

    "It's not sufficient to 'use simple words to explain things'. Things
      must actually *be* simple, which is much harder." - Martin Pool