[linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon Jan 5 20:58:25 PST 2004

<quote who="Karsten M. Self">

> > Heh. Ah, so all those options that we're comfortable putting in the
> > Terminal because it's going to be used by power users... confused you?
> > Ah ha ha. Ha.  Ahem.
>
> Pride in designing apps sufficiently confusingly organized as to confuse
> skilled, verteran 'Nix hands *isn't* among the indulgences I'd be taking,
> Mr. Waugh.

I think you should take a look at the dialogue before commenting. It is
exceedingly clear. Perhaps irony isn't your forte.

> It's not the feature count.  It's feature appropriateness, labeling, and
> placement.

That is only common sense. Sometimes I think you argue all the harder
because you refuse to listen.

- Jeff

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks