[linux-elitists] GNOME terminal

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Jan 5 12:12:12 PST 2004

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net):

> Switching the subject, does anybody know what the deal is with
> mutt and nntp?  Mutt has already managed to incorporate all of slrn's
> OTHER features.  What gives?

You can collect the rest using any of several patches.
http://www.mutt.org/links.html#patch

> I remember when Don Marti was giving Evolution a try, and it
> kept coercing his mails into strange weenie-isms.  I don't think it
> could reliably list-reply or something.

When last I checked, it didn't do Mail-Follow-Up, among other things.

--
Cheers,        "A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line, today.  The results
Rick Moen       blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."