[linux-elitists] GNOME terminal

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Mon Jan 5 11:17:13 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 06:03:54AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Jim Richardson">
>
>> Maybe, Evolution has promise, but as yet, unrealized for me. Adding
>> mailboxes is a really big PITA if you aren't adding a new account
>
>Mailbox trees are dealt with as separate accounts, but you don't need to
>deal with them as if they're separate.

Not sure I follow.

>> and you can't mix and match mailbox types, which given that I have a
>> mixture of mbox and maildir in my ~/Mail hierarchy, makes Evo almost
>> useless to me.
>
>That's a very unusual situation. :-)

Probably, but I have >350MB of accumulated Emails, not about to dump or
go through some PITA conversion process for them :)

Unusual or no, it's my situation, and the software can either adapt to
it, or make room for something that does. :)

I'll get a life when it is proven and substantiated to be better
than what I am currently experiencing.