Is GNOME > you? (was Re: [linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you)

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Sun Jan 4 12:57:59 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 10:01:58PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Jim Richardson">
>
>> I am still looking for a responce from you pointing out where I said I
>> wasn't interested in providing detailed feedback.
>
>It sounds like you are interested; apologies.
>
>(Was that what you wanted?)

Not really, I wanted to know what it was I had written that had led you
to that conclusion. I don't bother trolling for apologies, they aren't
worth it. Especially not in a medium that is so fraught with
miscommunication as text messages.

Dash Dash Space