Is GNOME > you? (was Re: [linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you)

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Sun Jan 4 02:53:51 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 09:38:31PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Aaron Lehmann">
>
>> On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 04:18:12PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>> > More black and white here than greys, which is a bit of a bummer.
>>
>> I wonder whose fault that is. You seem to be expecting everyone to agree
>> with your dubious theries about usability, the psychology of computing,
>> and what software other people should be using.
>>
>> If everyone on the list bows down to GNOME (ala Nick Moffitt), will you
>> stop posting in this thread?
>
>Read the preceeding mail again, I specifically included positive+disagree
>anything about "what software other people should be using"?)
>
>Twit,

I am still looking for a responce from you pointing out where I said I
wasn't interested in providing detailed feedback.

Life suddenly made much more sense, the day i fully grokked
 that people are stupid. --Frank Sweetser