Is GNOME > you? (was Re: [linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sun Jan 4 02:38:31 PST 2004

<quote who="Aaron Lehmann">

> On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 04:18:12PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > More black and white here than greys, which is a bit of a bummer.
>
> I wonder whose fault that is. You seem to be expecting everyone to agree
> with your dubious theries about usability, the psychology of computing,
> and what software other people should be using.
>
> If everyone on the list bows down to GNOME (ala Nick Moffitt), will you
> stop posting in this thread?

Read the preceeding mail again, I specifically included positive+disagree
anything about "what software other people should be using"?)

Twit,

- Jeff

   You know the end is nigh when modern art is relegated to the status of
                                  "meme".