[linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Jan 3 21:55:20 PST 2004

<quote who="Jim Richardson">

> > What did libgnomeprint insist that you do in a specific way? Is there a
> > lack of functionality there that should be addressed? Sounds like this
> > is more of a bug/feature problem than anything to do with usability. Our
> > printing stack is not top-notch at all right now.
>
> I allready wrote about the printing issue in question. I can repeat it if
> you want.

What you wrote about seemed to be a bug (not printing immediately, not
handing back user interface control), not something that was forcing you to
work in a particular way by design. That bug obviously needs to be lodged
and fixed.

So, I still don't get where you're coming from with the insistence stuff. I
can ask about that again too, if you want. ;-)

- Jeff

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"