[linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Jan 3 09:53:47 PST 2004

<quote who="Jeremy Hankins">

> Short version: I'm asking you to provide a more objective and less
> psychological basis for the distinction between how & what than what I
> described.  Unless you can do that I'm forced to conclude that your
> position is circular, because you're defending the choice of idiom by
> reference to the choice of idiom.

You are being pointlessly abstract. When you come back to Earth, hopefully
with reference to the initial examples, let me know.

- Jeff

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall