[linux-elitists] management not understanding programmers styles

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Thu Feb 26 06:09:25 PST 2004

<quote who="James Morris">

> > It's not really the same question, and I'm not sure I completely agree,
> > but it's kind of close.  If IBM spent money on it, it must be good,
> > right?
>
> These things really make me cringe.  Hackers are not unique and beautiful
> snowflakes.

Fucker. That's not what the Jargon File tells me!

- Jeff

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.