[linux-elitists] Re: CC considered harmful

Mike MacCana mikem@cyber.com.au
Mon Feb 23 16:13:12 PST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Mister Bad wrote:

> People who CC list members think proprietary binary-only modules are a
> great idea. People who CC list members have Winmodems. People who CC
> list members send HTML mail.

That's almost as bad as assuming people use a 80 character wide terminal
with a monospaced font to read their email ;^)

Being a list digest person, and somewhat unused to my current rather nasty
mailer, I've sent some CCs. People seem pissed off with it, I've
acknowledged that, I won't anymore, problem solved.

Mike