[linux-elitists] Re: CC considered harmful

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Feb 23 15:32:05 PST 2004

begin  Mr. Bad quotation of Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 06:00:08PM -0500:

> People who CC list members think proprietary binary-only modules are a
> great idea. People who CC list members have Winmodems. People who CC
> list members send HTML mail. People who CC list members use
> GIFs.

Now that you explain it so well maybe I'll just take
a peek at the Mailman configuration.

  max_num_recipients (privacy): Ceiling on acceptable
  number of recipients for a posting.

  If a posting has this number, or more, of
  recipients, it is held for admin approval. Use 0
  for no ceiling.

Looks like just the thing.  Consider this mail a test.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                          Learn Linux and free software