CC considered harmful (was Re: [linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?)

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Mon Feb 23 06:04:37 PST 2004

> Tell that to people who are on list digests, or tired or waiting for slow
> list servers.

That's their own problem.  They can also include a signature line that says
"I'm a dumbass on a digest list/slow list server, please CC me directly."
In my own skewed perception of reality I conclude that people who are
communicating via mailing lists prefer to have the communication stay on
the list.

Regards,
Andrew