CC considered harmful (was Re: [linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 22 22:31:54 PST 2004

on Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 09:53:53PM -0800, Jim Thompson (jim@netgate.com) wrote:

Jim:  would you and Mike please remove me from your CC lists.

Mike:  this is among the reason CC's are annoying as hell:  they
propogate.

Failure to do so will result in both of you being blacklisted or
spamlisted here, depending on my one perturbed mental state.

Last notice.

    First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
    wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak
    up, because I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the Catholics, and I
    didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.  Then they came for me,
    and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945