[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?

Marcia Wilbur aicra@well.com
Sun Feb 22 22:25:29 PST 2004

"Debian GNU/Linux. Just apt-get it and forget it." - aicra (me...)

:)

Come back in 2 minutes and it's done.

and yes I use Debian on my SPARC, my x86, my old amiga, my Pegasos, and
just about anything I can get my hands on. Debian takes care of
dependencies for me.

Freedom = Simplicity + FREE TIME (not lost looking for dependencies)

- aicra