[linux-elitists] Avoiding Mailman Duplicates

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sat Feb 21 23:41:27 PST 2004

begin  Marc MERLIN  quotation:
> I also had a reply-to per user option to make the fscking whiners go
> away without screwing up the list for the rest of the membership,
> but that one never made it in :(

	Out of curiosity, how did you implement it?  I've long
believed that it should be a per-subscriber option (since it is, in
fact, a UI concern, however wrong-headed), but mailman likes to use
the MTA to do all the fanning out of recipients.

	I figured setting up another class of delivery along with
digest and regular, but I'm curious as to how you got it to work.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end