[linux-elitists] Avoiding Mailman Duplicates

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Feb 19 19:07:52 PST 2004

On 19-Feb-2004, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> begin_ Adam Kessel  quotation:
> > A frequent elitist complaint is when people (or MUAs) ignore
> > all")
>
> No.  It's when people or MUAs ignore Mail-Followup-To.
> Reply-To has nothing to do with mailing lists.

Indeed.  And when Reply-To is mistakenly mixed up with mailing lists,
*that* is a far more frequent elitist complaint.

--
 \     "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute |
  `\   somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book."  -- |