[linux-elitists] Re: [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Thu Feb 19 06:41:36 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 21:56, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Brian Danger Hicks">

> > > He's so smart he made a secret new list.
> >
> > Will you guys stop trolling?  There's no new list!  All you're doing is
> > getting their hopes up when they hear about it and making them frustrated
> > when they can't find it.
>
> It's easy to find, you just have to know where to subscrbe.

They moved it to the *NEW* location to subscribe. Then you need the
proper 15,027 word subscription essay.

Dam, I gave away the key... sorry goto subscription process 4.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup