[linux-elitists] Re: [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 18 02:02:50 PST 2004

on Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 12:47:32AM -0500, James Morris (jmorris@redhat.com) wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Karsten M. Self wrote:
>
> > gold text on black rxvts.
>
> I just had a flash of what Linux would have looked like if it existed in
> the 70s.

To clarify what I was referring to:

    http://linuxmafia.com/~karsten/Images/WM-6x-update2.png

Peace.

    The black hat community is drooling over the possibility of a secure
    execution environment that would allow applications to run in a
    secure area which cannot be attached to via debuggers.
    - Jason Spence, on Palladium aka NGCSB aka "Trusted Computing"