[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Mon Feb 16 12:05:22 PST 2004

* Rick Bradley <roundeye@roundeye.net>:

> I learned this weekend (talking to an acquaintance who has the
> misfortune to work on such systems) that by default XP reboots rather
> than showing a *-Screen-of-Death.

It's the logical shortcut: Why show the bluescreen when the user
reboots the box anyway?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155