[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Mon Feb 16 11:42:38 PST 2004

begin  Mike MacCana  quotation:
> (as I said, RH users and Windows users also tend to compare current
> version of thing they like with ancient version of thing they
> don't).

	It's not unique to them.  Many general anti-windows rants are
based on Win95, Win98, or whatever was en vogue a few years ago.  For
example, consider all the messages you see flaming about the Blue
Screen of Death.

	I am told it is no longer blue.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end