[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Sun Feb 15 21:08:41 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 23:48, Mike MacCana wrote:
> You're forgiven. Maybe.

Thanks.

> Well, I don't. I stated a personal opinion, and labelled it it as such.
> You made comments about me because you made an unresearched opinion and
> were proved wrong.

I am always wrong, at least my wife says so.

> >    The architecture thing is pretty much a myth.
>
> This is provably true. Dunno why you quoted it.

Not really. The architecture thing is very much not a myth thing. Not
able to be "done" in e-mail.

> > > Yes.
> >
> > Doesn't appear you do. Hence I still ask.
>
> The sentence you used doesn't make any sense. Hence I didn't bother
> responsing.

I was still asking if you understand it. Disdain.

> > Oh, I see you still don;t know how to reply-to-list,
>
> You'd be wrong there. I like to send my communications to someone directly
> rather than deal with a overloaded and slow list server.
>
> I'm also considerate of those on digest lists (tho I don't know if
> elitists has a digest).

I just want it ALL TO STOP MAN!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

/me runs off babbling to himself loudly... (again)

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net