[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Sun Feb 15 19:37:05 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 21:15, Mike MacCana wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Greg Folkert wrote:
>
> > Reason being, it is the distribution where every architecture (11
> > officially supported right now) is treated the same. Can you say that
> > about Mandrake, RedHat, Gentoo?
>
> Yes. Red Hat supports seven architectures. Its not eleven, but to be
> honest, I don't give a fuck about installing Linux on my Atari.
>
> The architecture thing is pretty much a myth.
Superciliousness is quite obvious... 31337 evidence... PASS.

And BTW, I meant *CURRENTLY* supporting those architectures, not past
tense or unofficially. It DOES make a difference.

BTW, I give a fuck about those architectures. I use about 5 of them you
probably never HAVE used. Stay in your Intel world. Stay the fuck out of
any arch that really works, you'll just get in the way.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net