[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 15 11:48:54 PST 2004

Quoting Academician Kula (tkula@io.com):

> A couple of InstallFests ago, we had a machine that was having all kinds
> of weird hardware errors, and wouldn't take anything (we tried a couple of
> Linux distros and at least NetBSD). Finally we just put Minix on the
> machine. We couldn't do much, but at least it had banner.

Wow, you could, like, set up a FidoNet point system on that, and be set
for life.

--
Cheers,                           "This is Unix.  Stop acting so helpless."
Rick Moen                                               -- D.J. Bernstein