[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 15 11:27:13 PST 2004

Quoting Andrew (akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com):

> For me, Slackware is the true elitsts' distro.  Perhaps SLS if it were still
> around.  :-) i

You know, I think I still have some 386BSD 0.1 floppy images around, if
you'd like to try that.  Stick to the tried and true, I say.

--
Helpfully,                     My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.