[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Jon Portnoy avenj@gentoo.org
Sun Feb 15 10:17:33 PST 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 12:31:23PM -0500, Andrew wrote:
> > > Not elite enough to use two package managers?  I use Linux to simplify
> > > my life, not complicate it.  Dependency tracking distros that do not
> > > have every piece of software for the operating system do not make my
> > > life simpler.
>
> > There isn't a single distro that does this. Sorry, U R !31337.
>
> Exactly.  I don't use a dependency-tracking distro.  Ergo I am leeter than
> thou, as I have transcended that particular need.

Yeah. Now you can keep track of _everything_ in your head, which puts
you in an obviously superior position 8)

--
Jon Portnoy
avenj/irc.freenode.net