[linux-elitists] [RANT] Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Sun Feb 15 09:31:23 PST 2004

> > Not elite enough to use two package managers?  I use Linux to simplify
> > my life, not complicate it.  Dependency tracking distros that do not
> > have every piece of software for the operating system do not make my
> > life simpler.

> There isn't a single distro that does this. Sorry, U R !31337.

Exactly.  I don't use a dependency-tracking distro.  Ergo I am leeter than
thou, as I have transcended that particular need.

-A.