[linux-elitists] Re: Debian the Elitist Distribution? [was Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder]

Chip Salzenberg chip@pobox.com
Sun Feb 15 07:48:58 PST 2004

According to Shlomi Fish:
> However, I was referring to the subset of Debian users who propagate this
> anti-everything else hype.

'I do quarrel with logic that says, "Stupid people are associated with
X, therefore X is stupid."  Stupid people are associated with everything.'
        -- Larry Wall

s/stupid/arrogant/ to taste.

--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>