[linux-elitists] oBSD-elitist: 56K virtual shared pipe for all 'Doze MTAs

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Feb 14 18:30:52 PST 2004

<quote who="Tim Potter">

> > There are some cool desktop tools for other use cases.
>
> What do you recommend for desktop use?  I had a quick look at firehol
> after seeing it mentioned on this thread and it looks very nice!

Yeah, that looks way tasty from the examples. I've also used a similar tool
called filtergen, but it's all curly braces. ;-)

There is a cute desktop-oriented GUI tool called Firestarter, and Red Hat
ship a thing called lokkit, which has a GUI interface too. I wonder if
anyone's working on a clicky-clicky thing for firehol...

- Jeff

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.