[linux-elitists] Re: RFI: Recommendation for a good Vocabulary Builder

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Fri Feb 13 14:14:40 PST 2004

On 13-Feb-2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Friday 13 February 2004 22:25, Mister Bad wrote:
> > I use the BSD 'quiz' program. It's in the Debian package bsdgames.
>
> Why do people here automagically assume I'm using Debian? There's an
> awful lot of Debianism here.

A lot of us *use* Debian, sure.  Why do you assume that Mister Bad
assumed you used it?  He told you as much about the package as he had
easy access to; you should be able to take that knowledge and apply it
to your distribution of choice.

> I happen to be a happy Mandrake user.

No problem there.  It's all free software, innit.

--
 \     "Sittin' on the fence, that's a dangerous course / You can even |
  `\    catch a bullet from the peace-keeping force"  -- Dire Straits, |