Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Feb 12 19:34:53 PST 2004

Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):

> Read my mail again; I wasn't talking about sending crud. I was talking
> about your belief that trusting external processes during the SMTP
> conversation is sensible.

Although most filtering on my MTAs is done up-front by Exim4 rulesets
rather than SA, running SA inside Exim's localscan routine on mail that
survives that gauntlet Works for Me<tm>.  Delighted that you have
opinions; feel free to keep that one, as I won't be needing it.

--
Cheers,                    I've been suffering death by PowerPoint, recently.
Rick Moen                                                     -- Huw Davies