[linux-elitists] Searching... Searching... Oh!

Brian McGroarty brian@mcgroarty.net
Wed Feb 11 16:37:11 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 07:04:47PM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> Lookey what this query of Google gives!
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=sco
>
> http://www.opensource.org/sco-vs-ibm.html == 1st on the list.
>
> http://sco.iwethey.org == 2nd on the list.
>
> http://www.caldera.com/scosource/ == 3rd on the list.
>
> Woo... Fecking Woo... Alright OSI, ESR, Karsten and many others.

I'm 110% thumbs up and good job and all, and I've been doing my part
by trolling the blogs with iwethey as my listed home page...

Unfortunately, I think the bulk of the credit (such as it is) goes to
the author of MyDoom. All that Google juice going to www.sco.com
was suddenly redirected straight down the drain pipe.